Our focus is packaging illustrated nonfiction books. Authors, photographers, editors, and knowledgeable enthusiasts of our specialized fields (see “About Us”) are invited to contact us. If you have a submission you would like us to consider, please email us and include the following in your proposal. (Note: Any attachments should be in the form of a PDF.)
- A title and a subtitle.
- A one-paragraph overview that explains the premise of your book, why you have written/photographed it, and who is the target audience.
- A brief biography that focuses on your qualifications to write or photograph this book and the platform you have to reach a wide audience.
- A table of contents that outlines the book, with chapter and section titles, as well as brief descriptions of the material each chapter and/or section will cover.
- A market analysis of the potential readership, a comparison to similar books, and how your proposed book is different or unique.
- A sample chapter that is representative of the style and content of the larger work.
More important than telling what your book is about is focusing on the content… Why and how will the content benefit the reader, and why the reader will care.
Acceptance is largely based on the marketability of the subject and your expertise, platform, and concept. Is there a ready, built-in audience?